Saturday 18 August 2012

Peaks to Points

My local 'peak' Mount Gravatt

Some nice little wildlife events are coming up in Brisbane in early September I thought I would publicise. I will be sure to go to the photography workshop at my local reserve Mount Gravatt! This is part of the Peaks to Points Festival to be held at reserves across south Brisbane, with activities ranging from orienteering to the wonders of worm farming!  The website also contains some nice info on the nature of the Flinders Peak to Moreton Bay corridor and there are plenty of ongoing events advertised there, if you miss this festival.  Great that something like this is happening in the city!

2 comments:

  1. The sky looks so sensational I don't think you need a photography workshop!! Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks v much! Im a terrible cheat and use auto functions for almost everything - and for every shot there are probably 20 bad ones :o) plus its just a great excuse to spend a day tramping round the bush with my camera with like-minded greenies :o)

    ReplyDelete