Wednesday 3 August 2011

Science week coming up!

Science week is coming up and that means the Twilight Adventure will be back at the Botanic Gardens, horay!  I had a great time on the adventure last year , so sign up early or you will miss out.  Details of bookings for this years Twilight Adventure are on the ANBG website here, along with a range of other Science Week activities.

Here is a shot I took on my adventure last year of a Tawny Frogmouth, there are lots of other pictures on my blog post.

2 comments:

  1. I now understand why you got the red colouring.
    Red filter on Spotlight (of course).
    Nice work to promote the night tours. :-))
    Denis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Denis, I bet a little photoshop would fix the red colour, but ive never tried manipulating my images. The great thing about the red spotlight was that it gave a natural sort of light, no weird flash eyes! The night tour was so good, Id really recommend it.

    ReplyDelete